I placed an order

I purchased some items since on the 8th of January 2022 with the order no 13072 and I yet to get any information as regards the shipping details. Their customer service in the States is terrible. No one to talk to or reach out to, and they never reply any of their messages.

User's recommendation: NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING HERE.

Owings Mills, Maryland

Verified Reviewer

Employee called me a *** when I told her my sister and I didn't want to try her products

Central Mall Fort Smith Arkansas the Asian employee named Liz called me a stupid *** when I told her my sister not I wanted to try her products.

User's recommendation: Avoid at all cost.

ID
#3192613 Review #3192613 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Short Review on May 19, 2016

I was so excited to use it when I brought it at the fox valley mall in Aurora IL. However, after 2/3 weeks my face started breaking out and it NEVER has in the past. My face has also gotten more oily since using the product. I'm disappointed and bummed wish I had one less thing to worry about.
Bolingbrook, Illinois
Reason of review
Bad quality

Obey Your Body - Aggressive Sales Practices - Bait and Switch

Obey Your Body is a company often found in kiosks in shopping malls. I was recently in Johannesburg on business and was drawn into one of these kiosks like a fly to honey. The saleswomen are aggessive yet charming, immediately getting your attention by using a product I've later been told is formulated with wax so that when it's applied to your skin, it "balls up" - giving the appearance of sloughing off dead skin cells. Once they have you, they upsell you to a package worth hundreds of dollars you did NOT intend to spend. I am a tough chick, but even I was taken in by these folks, and walked away $240. poorer, only to find out when I got home that I could have purchased the same products on Amazon for a fraction of the price. Their sales tactics are cold and calculating. And on top of that, I was promised I could get the VAT back at the airport, but when I submitted the receipts, was informed that the Tax information was not printed on them. I was super frustrated, and want to spread the word that this company has no integrity. The products themselves are acceptable, but the tactics they use to sell them are horrendous. Stay away.

I had similar experience went to puerto rico for vacation, the lady in mall showed me nail kit then other products at the end i spent 300.00 and was charged for a products i did not even receive, she was good sales and very pushy and when I did not buy her other products she was upset and would not answer my questions of the products i bought, she is a great scammer and there are priced on their products what ever you are willing to pay based on their overpriced "deals" watch out people.

I had the same experience in Munchen Airport. Maybe I was Lucky to "only "have spend 40euro.

But It really amazed me while I am usually am not the kind of person that goes for sales tricks, so they have a really sneaky way of doing things. Later on I saw the scrub for 35,00 euro online. Still have a bad feeling about this, cause I never buy beautyproducts more expensive then 10 euro's !

I have to admid it smells nice and makes my feet smooth, but I am sure if I bought something from another store but cheaper, it would have worked asswel. I feel like a fool I went for his smooth talk.

View more comments (1)
Hamilton, Ontario
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article